Armor up with shockproof protection, color up with trendy sport-style
Cable wrap-around design
Armor A30’s bulging silica gels, which are symmetrically built on the outer case, transform into exterior slots for cable to store and wrap around the case. This brilliant design offers an ideal storage solution and practicality.
Military-grade Shockproof Protection
Armor A30 is comprised of a shock-resistant silica gel, building from the internal structure to the exterior, adding an extra shield to withstand crushes and shocks. Furthermore, Armor A30 has passed the test in compliance with stringent US military MIL-STD-810G (transit drop test), giving users a full range of protection when dealing with toughest conditions.
Hexagonal pattern for scratch resistent
Armor A30 features a distinguished hexagonal pattern covering over the surface, which makes A30 more durable to any scratches or fractions while using on a daily basis.
SuperSpeed USB 3.1 Gen1 interface
The SuperSpeed USB 3.1 Gen1 (USB3.0) delivers outstanding read/write speed. It saves users’ precious time to easily edit or store large files including graphics and HD videos.
- 1TB, 2TB
- 134.0 x 87.5 x 18.6mm
- 181-205g (by capacity)
- Rubber/ Plastic
- Black, White
- USB 3.1 Gen1 / USB 3.0, USB 2.0 compatible
- Supported OS
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP, Mac OS 10.5.x, Linux 2.6.x
- Operating Temperature
- Storage Temperature
- Operation Voltage
- DC5V (Power supplied through USB)
- CE/FCC/BSMI/Green dot/WEEE/RoHS/KCC/RCM
- TW Patent:D160484
- 3 years
- 3m military-grade shockproof (MIL-STD-810F 516.5 procedure IV, transit drop test)
*Product meets the test standard under normal use. Please do not deliberately drop or damage the product.
- 3-Meter freefall test.
- Cable-carry function
- SuperSpeed USB 3.1 Gen 1 (USB 3.0) interface
- Advanced internal hard drive suspension system
- Easy plug in and use – no external adapter required
- LED light to indicate data transfer activity and power status
- Free download of SP Widget software for data backup & restore, AES 256-bit encryption, and cloud storage