Military-grade Shockproof Protection
Armor A15 is comprised of a shock-resistant silica gel, building from the internal structure to the exterior, adding an extra shield to withstand crushes and shocks. Furthermore, Armor A15 has passed the test in compliance with stringent US military MIL-STD-810F (transit drop test), giving users a full range of protection when dealing with toughest conditions.
One touch quick backup button and Dedicated software(SP Widget)
Armor A15 not only backup your data at the press of a single button, but also support dedicated software that offers password security and backup functionality. Users can take their data with them and still have 100% protection.
SuperSpeed USB 3.1 Gen1 interface
The SuperSpeed USB 3.1 Gen1 (USB3.0) delivers outstanding read/write speed. It saves users’ precious time to easily edit or store large files including graphics and HD videos.
- 1TB, 2TB
- 136.0 x 82.5 x 19.8mm
- 200-223g (by capacity)
- Rubber/ Plastic
- Black/Green, Black/Red
- USB 3.1 Gen1 / USB 3.0, USB 2.0 compatible
- Supported OS
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP, Mac OS 10.5.x, Linux 2.6.x
- Operating Temperature
- Storage Temperature
- Operation Voltage
- DC5V (Power supplied through USB)
- CE/FCC/BSMI/Green dot/WEEE/RoHS/RCM
- 3 years
- Compliant with the U.S. military drop-test standards MIL-STD 810F Method 516.5 Procedure IV.
* The transit drop test is to perform 26 drops on each face, edge, and corner from a height of 122cm above the floor. The drops could be divided among no more than 5 test items.
* Product under normal use meets the test standards. Do not deliberately drop or damage the product.
- 3-Meter freefall test.
- Durable anti-shock rubber outer case
- SuperSpeed USB 3.1 Gen1 (USB 3.0) interface
- One touch quick backup button
- Advanced internal hard drive suspension system
- LED light to indicate data transfer activity and power status
- Easy Plug in and use – no external adapter required
- Free-download SP Widget software provides powerful functions such as data backup & restore, AES 256-bit encryption, and cloud storage for efficient data management.